Sport Premium is a package of funding for PE and Sport in Primary Schools. Funding is allocated on a year by year basis, mostly by lump sum plus an additional sum for each child a school has on roll.
Sport Premium Allocation
Financial Year April 2019 to March 2020 £19202.00
Financial Year April 2020 to March 2021 = £19297.00
Financial Year April 2021 to March 2022 = £19200.00
- To improve the provision and teaching of P.E at Rufford Primary and Nursery School.
- Increase the levels of participation in physical activity.
- Increase the level of participation in extra-curricular activities.
- To provide a range of extra-curricular activities
- Develop competitive sport
- Promote healthy lifestyles
Academic Year September 2013 to March 2014 = £8796.00.
Financial Year April 2014 to March 2015 = £8900.00
Financial Year April 2015 to March 2016 = £9142.00
Financial Year April 2016 to March 2017 = £9325.00
Financial Year April 2017 to March 2018 = £14945.00
Financial Year April 2018 to March 2019 = £19094.00